Click on pic of coach below for the
coaches registration link!
COACH REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Register as a coach for the current season – click on link (see coach image above)
- Following coach registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a ‘click here’ link at the bottom. Click on that and you’ll be taken to your newly created coach profile on gotsoccer site. Proceed to step #3.
- Upload a photo to your coach profile (or send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name.
- Background check (has to be completed once every couple years (See instructions in link below)
- Completion of the CDC concussion test ONE time – it has now been made permanent once completed once. If you’ve previously completed the CDC test, your status will remain current with no need to retake the test.
For items 4 and 5
- SafeSport – Last year, ASSA and USYSO added a new layer of protection for our kids. It’s called SafeSport. You will see this as an option to choose when you are on your coach profile (you can get there by clicking at the bottom of your confirmation of registration e-mail). Choose the SafeSport option and use the access code provided below, set up your account and complete the course – it’s about an hour and half long so please allow enough time to complete. Upon completion, print out your certificate and keep on file. Course completion will be linked to your coach account – we will not be able to add you to your team roster until all steps are completed.
Organization is U.S. Soccer
Use the following Access code: YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M
For all and any coaching related questions, contact Tim at email@example.com