- Shin Guards: Required for all players.
- Shoes: Cleats are recommended, but not required. Shoes with a toe cleat, as in baseball are not allowed.
- Uniform: All team players except the goalkeeper must have the same color Socks, Shirt, & Shorts. Coaches will be given additional information. If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Eyeglasses should have a strap.
- No jewelry can be worn on the playing field. This means no earrings can be worn during the game and must be removed to play.
- Any hard casts or braces etc must be wrapped in closed cell foam and tape. They must be presented to the referee for inspections prior to every game.
- Ball: All players must have their own ball. Please write your name and/or phone number on your ball, as they do get lost easily. Soccer balls are available in three sizes as follows:
|| U5, U6, U7, U8
||4, 5, 6, and 7
||8, 9, 10, and 11
||U14, U16, Scholastic
||12 and older