- Shin Guards: Required for all players.
- Shoes: Cleats are recommended, but not required. Shoes with a toe cleat, as in baseball are not allowed.
- Uniform: All team players except the goalkeeper must have the same color Socks, Shirt, & Shorts. Coaches will be given additional information. If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Eyeglasses should have a strap.
- No jewelry can be worn on the playing field. This means no earrings can be worn during the game and must be removed to play. Beads and barrettes are also not allowed to avoid injury to other players in close contact.
- Any hard casts or braces etc must be wrapped in closed cell foam and tape. They must be presented to the referee for inspections prior to every game.
- Ball: All players must have their own ball. Please write your name and/or phone number on your ball, as they do get lost easily. Soccer balls are available in three sizes as follows:
|| U5, U6, U7, U8
||4, 5, 6, and 7
||8, 9, 10, and 11
||U14, U16, Scholastic
||12 and older